I checked the number of shots of my secondhand camera, OLYMPUS OM-D E-M10.
- Turn on the power while holding down the “MENU button”.
- Once the power is on, release the “MENU button”.
- Press the “MENU button” again.
- Using only the arrow pad, go to [the BRIGHTNESS item] in the [the SPANNER item].
- Press the “INFO” button and then press the “OK” button.
- When the model name is displayed in white letters, you can press “Up↑”, “Down↓”, “Left←”, “Right→”, “Shutter” and “Up↑”.
- Press “right” to go to PAGE 2.
The number in R: is the number of shutters.
The number of shots taken by the OLYMPUS OM-D E-M10 was 3,961.